Tips for Efficient and Effective Thank You’s
It is easy to underestimate the distance a “Thank You” can take you, especially in the business world. While juggling many client relationships at once, it becomes easy to overlook crucial transactions that deserve taking the time to show your appreciation. The art of saying "thank you" does need to be an overwhelming, time-consuming task. The tips below can reduce the amount of time needed to say thank you without watering down your message.
|Below are 5 GREAT reasons to show your clients that you appreciation them.
Here are some tips that can make saying "thank you" more efficient and effective.
- Hand write your thank you cards or notes
- When possible, do not send a thank you via e-mail. Emailed thank you’s can go unnoticed or be perceived as impersonal.
- Length of the note or card does not have to be extensive; a few, direct lines will suffice
- Make it a habit to write your thank you notes immediately after meetings or phone calls to keep specifics/details fresh in your mind
- Including your business card with your thank you is a great way to keep your contact information fresh in your clients mind.